It is our vision to tell the stories of the Holocaust to educate and inspire South Australians to stand up against antisemitism and racism, and actively contribute to creating a fairer, more just and compassionate world.
The purpose of AHMSEC is to establish a sustainable, publicly accessible museum and education centre that provides programs about the history of the Holocaust from a South Australian perspective. Through both the museum and the education programs it delivers, AHMSEC will alter the future of how visitors think and act in regards to antisemitism and any form of hate.
- We practice compassion and respect for all.
- We educate against hatred and antisemitism in all its forms.
- We believe in the sanctity of life.
- We encourage the power of one and being an Upstander.
- We reach out to like communities to promote positive relationships and encourage acceptance of diversity.
- We will offer Holocaust education in conjunction with recognised Australian Holocaust education programs and scholars.