On Thursday 15th October the Treasurer Josh Frydenberg, Premier Steven Marshall and SA Minister for Education John Gardner visited the Adelaide Holocaust Museum and Andrew Steiner Education Centre to announce $2.5 million in support from the Federal Government.
- Important Information about Museum Opening Hours as our Education Program Begins
- Testimonial from Amy Sierp-Worth, Worth Gallery & Lucent Art House Director
- Watch Now: Treasurer Josh Frydenberg Visits AHMSEC
- MEDIA RELEASE: Adelaide Holocaust Museum receives $2.5m to broaden its reach
- Interview with Pauline Cockrill