GUIDELINES FOR SCHOOL VISITS
We welcome school groups for pre-booked visits under the following guidelines:
- Visits must be pre-booked. Self-guided Museum visits are currently unavailable.
- Entry and exit is via our Wakefield Street entrance. Please wait outside while the organising teacher signs in.
- School bags are discouraged.
- Class groups must be divided into smaller groups (15 students maximum plus 1 supervising adult in each group).
- We ask all school groups to practice good hygiene and social distancing from Museum staff, Museum volunteers and the public.
This advice is subject to change based on the advice from SA Government. Please check this page for the latest information before visiting the Adelaide Holocaust Museum (AHMSEC).
AHMSEC Education are currently developing our online resources to support your school visit and lessons in the classroom. Sign up to our Education E-News here to be notified when these are made available.
Education Program – For Students
Our initial Education offering in 2021 includes The Holocaust in 100 Minutes. Find out more information here.